The Graduate Record Exam (GRE) preparation course prepares students to take the GRE in order to enter into their Graduate program of choice. This course is designed for students who have a high school diploma, currently enrolled within an undergraduate program or have a Bachelor’s degree, students who already have English proficiency, and for ALA students who are in Level 3 or higher who are preparing for the GRE.
Students receive preparation in all areas of assessment on the exam which include Analytical Writing, Verbal Reasoning, and Quantitative Reasoning sections. ALA offers an ESL component in addition to these areas. We provide the preparation needed for students to pass the GRE.
Within the course students will have access to GRE preparation materials and practice exam questions so that students know precisely what their strengths and weaknesses are in order to find the best course of study. In addition, this course helps students improve in the areas of Analytical Writing, Verbal Reasoning, and Quantitative Reasoning in combination with listening, speaking, writing and/or reading skills in order to successfully pass the GRE.
Method of Instruction: On Campus or Online
Prerequisites: must have the following:
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree or Proof of Current Enrollment in Undergraduate program
- English Proficiency or Completion of ALA Level 3 or higher
Category: Test Preparation
- Est. Completion Date: 9 weeks from the start of the course
- Duration per course: 9 weeks per section/4 hours per week
- Total number of units: 1 level (units)
- Enrollment: Open enrollment throughout the session
- Course Schedule: Morning and Evening hours available upon request