On Campus Program Application
To complete the online application, simply type your answers in the corresponding fields or select your answers from the popup lists (where applicable). After you complete this form, click the Submit button at the bottom.
Before you are allowed to submit your application, we will inspect your data on the form for errors or inconsistencies. If errors or omissions are found, you will be returned to the form to correct your answer(s). Otherwise, your application will not be submitted. When you have completed the application please check your work. When you are ready, click the 'Submit' button located on the right corner of the bottom to submit the application.
After submitting this application, you will be contacted and asked to supply the following documents and payments:
- an official copy of your high school or university grades
- an official financial support statement from your bank, sponsor or guardian, certifying that you have at least US $5,500 available for your first term at ALA
- a photocopy of your passport (identity page) and passports for your dependents (if applicable)
- a $100.00 non-refundable application fee (see on the Application Process page)
- a $100 initial placement test fee (see on the Application Process page)
- a $100 - 150.00 express mail fee (if requested) (see payment options on the Application Process page)